DETROIT model of change management is pro SMEs who are planning for International hand holding or OEM hand holding. We bridge the gap between the REQUIREMENT and DELIVERY. DCS’s customised and local method of delivery make this model widely acceptable in the enterprises.
The Sources of Change are:
- Policy Level changes
- OEM requirement.
- International Buyer requirement.
- Technology up-gradation.
- Hand holding.
- Expansion and diversification.
- Change in Top Mgt.
- Identify &Asses
- Pathway plan.
- Development Centre Establishment.
- Individual and Team orientation.
- Change agent empowerment.
- Employee engagement.
- Reward Recognition.
- Resistance mitigation plan execution.