C2P (Conformance to Performance)
Do you dream of a High Performance Working Culture? Are you achieving the business results and your company needs to succeed today? Companies in their effort to achieve excellence take many steps starting from go for different certifications and many measures to improve the working culture and performance of the team.
Many of those steps are incomplete or having short impact on the growth. Being busy in strategic issues the top management gets very less time to work on floor optimization; development of sound working culture. Also due to lack of enough professional support they stop their planning of outsourcing the agency that can go for hand holding in their long journey.
DETROIT works on filling this gap by taking up the issues must required for enhancing the performance of the floor team and ensures long hand holding. DCS works to update the latest developments in the national and international front and brings into practice the relevant tools to the working team.
For this DETROIT CONSULTING goes for C2P (Conformance to Performance) contract for one year to five years as the C2P partner to make the people, process and performance improvement
- Continuity in periodical surveillance of the individual processes.
- It will enhance the team focus on Quality and Optimization.
- This will help the top management to Shift focus from work floor the strategic
- The team performance will be enhanced.
- It will hone the responsibility and accountability of the team.
- Work floor working decorum will be conducive for growth and development.
- It will lead to sound waste management.
- Performance analysis will help in going for good reinforcement and reprimand system.
- A wholesome growth will be initiated and direction will be set.
The Programme will be long term plan with modular streamlining approach. There will be a sequence of gap analysis; process targeting; new tool introduction; orientation and document generation; group tasks; tool box training etc.
Four-six days a month. It requires at least one year bringing a change. The frequency can be increased to maximum eight days a month as the time between the task and review of task will be very short. The contract will be of one year