Development Center (DC) is a highly dependable method for mapping the competencies of your employees and defining their future development plans.
“A better way to identify potential talent gaps and training needs”.
HOW DOES DC WORK?
We typically prepare one- or two-day program for our clients’ DCs at a time . As part of the program, employees participate in individual and group situations (model situations, case studies, job psycho-diagnostics) that correspond to the competencies necessary for success in specific position in your organization.
DC is used as an efficient tool in the following cases:
- Creating personal measurable development plans.
- Identification of internal talent.
- Support of talents’ further growth and
- Development of management skills in employees on managerial positions.
- You will receive reliable and relevant information about the strengths and weaknesses of your employees.
- You will be able to identify precisely targetable development activities (training, coaching, mentoring) which focus on areas identified in the DC as requiring improvement.
- You will be able to compare employees.
- Participants will be able to learn by imitation (participants often state that DC is a useful development experience).
- DC increases the competence of internal evaluators.
- DC will be by all participants as a fair and reliable method of HR decision making.
HOW WILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES?