Enhance Efficiency and Control Wastes Through LEAN Deployment
VOICE OF CUSTOMER
DCS estabishes system for the organisation to understand expectations, preferences, comments, of a product or service in discussion with client to enhance customer experience and increase business growth.It describes customer’s feedback about their experiences with and expectations for your products or services.Voice of Process is the performance of a process over a period of time. The upper and lower limits can be plotted on the Process Performance graph showing the gap between the Voice of Customer and the Voice of Process. If the VOP is lying within the VOC, then everything is fine with the process.
OBSERVE THE PROCESS
A management practice of sharing information, rewards, and power with employees so that they can take initiative and make decisions to solve problems and improve service and performance. Here are tips to inspire your employees to take more responsibility and create a more positive work environment for everyone involved.
1. Demonstrate Your Trust. …
2. Communicate a Clear Vision. …
3. Don’t Avoid Small Talk. …
4. Encourage Self-Improvement. …
5. Leave Your Office Door Open. …
6. Support Vacation Time. …
7. Delegate More Than Just Work.
8. Learn Flexibility.
9. Inspire Creative thinking.
10. Show you appreciate their work
To creating continuous improvement based on the idea that small, ongoing positive changes can reap major improvements. Typically, it is based on cooperation and commitment and stands in contrast to approaches that use radical changes or top-down edicts to achieve transformation. Systematic improvement is core to lean manufacturing.
It helps lower defects, eliminate waste, boost productivity, encourage worker purpose and accountability, and promote innovation.
Because executing Kaizen/continuous improvement requires enabling the right mindset throughout the company, 10 principles that address the Kaizen mindset are commonly referenced as core to the philosophy. They are:
1. Let go of assumptions.
2. Be proactive about solving problems.
3. Don’t accept the status quo.
4. Let go of perfectionism and take an attitude of iterative, adaptive change.
5. Look for solutions as you find mistakes.
6. Create an environment in which everyone feels empowered to contribute.
7. Don’t accept the obvious issue; instead, ask “why” five times to get to the root cause.
8. Cull information and opinions from multiple people.
9. Use creativity to find low-cost, small improvements.
10. Never stop improving.
Lean Tools for Implementation
Schedule a Consultation
3 hour intro seminar
The team will be introduced to modern work efficiency model and will be abriefed with the tools of LEAN deployment. This will open the mindset of the team towards latest cost controlling and efficiency enhancement concepts.
2 days workshop
The team will be introduced with the tools of LEAN and its use for process efficiency. Through simulation the team will be explained the conventional working vs LEAN based .
6 months handholding
This will be a consultancy programme focusing on the present working culture and transition to LEAN based working.The tools of LEAN will be introduced and the team will be guided for independent execution.